National Park Excursions tour details
Explore the best sights on your own or through one of our guided tours.
Experience the natural wonders
A place of incomparable beauty, visiting the high desert area surrounding Moab is a journey of discovery. The surrounding canyons, valleys, cliffs and spires offer endless places to explore.
- Arches Scenic Highlights Tour: Sit back and take in the astounding views as a professional guide takes you through the park. A short, scenic hike included as part of the experience.
- Devil’s Garden Hike: Devil’s Garden is an area of Arches National Park that features a series of rock fins that have broken out of the earth due to erosion and produce many spectacular views.
- Needles District Tour: Famous for being remote, wild, with red and white-banded Cedar Mesa formations, arches, towers, slot canyons and unusual geologic features called grabens.
- Custom Tours: Our experienced guides excel at creating custom itineraries to fit your particular interests. Inquire about a special tour made just for you.
- Arches Sunset Tour: Join us on a fascinating tour as the Sunset throws different shades of color onto the sandstone monoliths. (Changes according to Sunset times).
- Island In The Sky / Dead Horse Point: Explore spectacular Grand Canyon-like vistas from the edge of thousand-foot cliffs and unique geologic features.
- Sunrise Delicate Arch Hike: Delicate Arch has become the unofficial symbol of Utah. Visit it before the crowd and witness its beauty bathed in the best light of the day at sunrise