River Grill Restaurant
MOAB’S FINEST DINING EXPERIENCE
The River Grill Restaurant offers a fresh take on tried and true American classics, turning freshly farm harvested ingredients into local favorites like the Grilled Cowboy Steak, Alaskan Halibut and Sorrel River’s Signature Onion Soup along with specialty breads and desserts complement the traditional ranch specialties to offer a selection for everyone. Our culinary team rotates the menu regularly to feature seasonal selections and ensure that the freshest fare goes directly from farm to plate.
The River Grill Restaurant Menus:
- Professor Valley serves breakfast from 7am to 11am
- The River Deck serves lunch and casual dining from: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
- The River Grill serves dinner from 6pm to 9pm (Reservations Recommended)
- Room Service is available from 7am to 9pm
- Dinner reservations are recommended for the River Grill, please call (435) 259-4642.
Or please click here to make reservations.
- Room Service is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Box lunch service is available from 11am to 6pm
- We are pleased to accommodate special dietary requests
- Custom orders (birthday cakes, etc.) can be arranged through the Guest Services Team by calling (435) 259-4642
- A 6.95% sales tax and 18% service charge are automatically applied to individual dining checks
- To arrange a group event, please call our group Sales Department at (435) 259-4642