Create Our Chef’s Latest Recipe
Test your culinary skills by using our River Grill Restaurant’s chef recipes! A chef favorite will be shared for you to create on your own. These recipes will be updated seasonally, so check back often.
Sorrel River Ranch Granola Crunch
- 1 lb unsalted butter
- 1 lb old fashioned oats
- 1 lb Special K cereal
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup other dried fruit (bananas and/or pineapples preferred)
- 1 cup agave nectar
1. Melt butter in small sauce pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, cereal, nuts and fruit.
3. Pour melted butter into mixing bowl and combine well. Stir with a handheld wooden spoon or rubber spatula so as to not break cereal.
4. Spread mixture on a large cookie sheet and drizzle agave nectar on top.
5. Bake in oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Stir once or twice during baking.
6. Let cool completely before breaking up and packaging to retain crispness.